Tuesday, March 27, 2012

S'more Links

The New York Times can't even run a story about a new ad campaign from General Motors without mentioning Slow's BBQ.

I wasn't sure about this whole Record Store Day thing, but now that there's going to be an exclusive variant edition from Jamiroquai sold on that day, I'm totally in.

I always thought that if the subject of race were to come up in regards to the Nain Rouge march, it would be about persisting de facto segregation. I guess not. I think the de facto segregation discussion would be more interesting, useful, and based in facts.

Over at the Metrotimes, in two climatic, nail-biting sentences, we're led to believe that Brett Callwood might say something bad about the work of a peer. Thank God that didn't happen. What a relief.

Nick Chevillet of The Handgrenades tells Mick Collins, "Get outta the way, old man!". (I may have paraphrased a bit)

The bodies of the two women who were kidnapped before the Blowout have been found. Peoples' Facebook pages aren't blowing up over it, so I think someone should mention it.

Kind of old news, but the Majestic complex updated their site. Now with a twitter feed. Yay...just what society needs, more bombardments of useless information via twitter.

Amy Gore continues to be rad. Is there no end to how rad she is? (NSFW)

No comments:

Post a Comment