Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Fine Dining


Christina Hendrix is in Detroit right now to shoot a movie, and she told Esquire Magazine about a little gem she found here:
"I think I might have had the best pizza I've ever had in my life the other day at Supino. It kind of blew my mind. This is a pretty bold statement 'cause I've had many pizzas in my day, but I think this is the best I've ever had. And my husband was like, 'I think you're right. I think this is the best pizza.' And he used to work at pizza places, so he's like Mr. Pizza. It was amazing."

Christina, don't you know that Slow's BBQ is the only restaurant that you're supposed to name-drop when you visit Detroit?

8 comments:

  1. Is that your Real Life girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what Phil has been telling you, but he's never been my girlfriend.

      Delete
  2. You should probably stop walking around naked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop date raping Phil Cooley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't rape if he calls me at 3 A.M. begging for it.

      Delete